R&B Legend Keith Sweat will bless us with a collection of his 80s and 90s hits next month.
The Project, Harlem Romance: The Love Collection, will bypass Sweat’s irresistible dance hits like “Make You Sweat” for a bowl full of his seductive slow jams. Slated for arrival on February 10th, the 15-tracks set will include selections from the veteran crooner’s first five solo albums: 1987’s Make It Last Forever (triple platinum), 1990’s I’ll Give All My Love to You (double platinum), 1991’s Keep It Comin’ (platinum), 1994’s Get Up on It (platinum) and his self-titled 1996 album (quadruple platinum).
The opus will also include the song, “My Body,” which is lifted off Levert.Sweat.Gill, 1997’s collaborative album with Gerald Levert and Johnny Gill.
The Love Collection also features appearances from legendary R&B groups Silk and Kut Klose, whom were both discovered and signed by Sweat to his label, Keia Records, as well as Ron Isley and Athena Cage.
1. Make It Last Forever
2. Right And A Wrong Way
3. I’ll Give All My Love To You
4. I Want To Love You Down
5. Give Me What I Want – featuring Silk
6. Keep It Coming’ – Smooth Out Version
7. (There You Go) Tellin’ Me No Again
8. Get Up On It – featuring Kut Klose
9. Grind On You
10. Come Into My Bedroom
12. Come With Me – featuring Ron Isley
13. Nobody – featuring Athena Cage
14. Chocolate Girl
15. My Body – Levert.Sweat.Gill